Point of Use Carbon Filtration
MATRIKX® Pb1® carbon block filters
EXTRA LAYER OF PROTECTION… PEACE OF MIND
Westfair Water Systems recommends installing carbon block filters at point of use drinking faucets in your home for an additional layer of protection.
MATRIKX® Pb1® filters are made from 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, and ecologically sustainable material. The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores and available carbon surface area, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics.
MATRIKX® Pb1® carbon block filters feature:
- 0.5 micron nominal filtration.
- High capacity Chlorine reduction.
- Formulated for cyst and heavy metal reduction.
- Exceptionally low pressure drop.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction.
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency.
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety.