Westfair Water Systems, the premier Water Treatment Company in Westchester County, NY, is looking for water treatment technicians to join our team. Offering competitive salary and fringe benefits to include a 401k and healthcare after three months of service.
The position(s) will be handling water treatment installations and/or servicing equipment for our residential customers. Westfair installs and services everything from whole house reverse osmosis systems to sediment filters. As a Water Treatment Technician and a member of our team, you will learn how to perform diagnostics: service, and installation of water treatment equipment in residential homes. With a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity, you will answer questions and resolve customer concerns.
Why join our team at Westfair Water Systems?
- Highly successful FAMILY OWNED company since 2001
- Year round full-time hours with regular overtime available
- On-going paid technical and customer servicing training
- Long term career opportunities
- Opportunity to join and work with a close knit team
- Surrounded by great support team to include office staff, marketing/sales, and warehouse personnel
- Brand new headquarters centrally located in Bedford Hills, NY
Are you right for the job?
- Have you worked as a technician… traveling to service customers at their home?
- Are you mechanically inclined?
- Do you enjoy trouble shooting mechanical problems?
- Do you have experience helping customers and is this something you enjoy?
- Do you have a degree or experience in a technical skill like plumbing, HVAC, electronics, or facilities maintenance?
If you answered yes to most of these questions… READ ON!
Westfair Water prefers technicians with experience, but we are willing to hire and train technicians based on the candidate’s other work experience/qualifications. Here is what we are looking for:
- 1 year of water treatment or plumbing or electrical or HVAC experience is a PLUS
- Highly motivated and flexible to work overtime and weekends when needed
- Customer service experience
- Demonstrated trouble shooting experience
- Experience and ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to work with technology (tablets and applications)
- Good communication skills
- Candidates with an Associate’s Degree in Electronics or Journeyman Plumbers license are encouraged to applyRequirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs., i.e. salt, equipment, etc.
- Proof of a valid driver’s license, in good standing
- Pass a pre-employment background check
Work vehicle provided. Candidates will be responsible for their own travel back and forth to office/warehouse.
Westfair Water Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer